Rachel Crow Debuts Feisty 'Dime' Music Video - Watch Here!

Rachel Crow Debuts Feisty 'Dime' Music Video - Watch Here!

Rachel Crow takes control in the just released music video for her latest single “Dime,” and you can watch it right here!

“I was like, ‘I want this to be nighttime. I want it to shady and edgy. I want it to be colorful.’ I got back this really cool treatment where we’re at a drive-in, where we’re in front of a movie and it’s my movie,” the 19-year-old entertainer told Refinery29.

“The original treatment was ’50s style, but I didn’t want that because that’s not who I am. I used to be that girl when I was younger, but now I’m really changed, and I’m really inspired by TLC and Sporty Spice,” Rachel added. “I got this really really dope Mustang convertible — it was just, ‘This is your car.’ I got a text the morning of the shoot, ‘Red or blue?’ I wanted to screenshot it because is this my life? [Laughs] We got to the shoot, and it was better than I could have even imagined. I’m actually dancing in this video! I’ve never really danced before.”

Watch the music video below…


Rachel Crow – Dime (Official Video)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.