Leah Remini Shares First Photos from 'Kevin Can Wait' Season 2 Set!

Leah Remini Shares First Photos from 'Kevin Can Wait' Season 2 Set!

Leah Remini is hard at work on the upcoming second season of Kevin Can Wait and she has shared the first photos from set.

“It’s been an amazing first week on Kevin Can Wait, so blessed that I had my family with me,” Leah captioned the photos on Instagram. “Thank you to all who came out tonight, cast, crew, writers, thank you for the love!”

Kevin James is seen with a full beard in the photo. The former King of Queens co-stars are reuniting for the upcoming season of the CBS sitcom.

Leah is replacing former leading lady Erinn Hayes, who was let go after one season on the show.

“and thank you to @Casper for the gift, now my daughter and I can get cozy in our new mattress!” Leah added with another photo.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.