Thomas Rhett & Wife Lauren Welcome Baby Girl Ada James!

Thomas Rhett & Wife Lauren Welcome Baby Girl Ada James!

Thomas Rhett and his wife Lauren Akins are parents to a newborn baby daughter named Ada James!

“Last night at 10:28 PM Ada James Akins was born and it was truly the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. I can’t believe that we have two daughters!! My wife @laur_akins labored almost 36 hours😳She is by far the strongest human being I have ever met and I have a new found respect for moms around the world. We are so excited that Willa Gray has a baby sister! Thank you Lord and everyone for the prayers🙌🏼 #outnumbered,” Thomas posted on Instagram, along with Ada‘s debut photo.

Thomas and Lauren are also parents to a daughter named Willa, who they adopted earlier in the summer.

Congrats to the happy couple on the wonderful new addition!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.