The Last Jedi's Daisy Ridley & Mark Hamill Talk Rey & Luke Skywalker with 'EW'

The Last Jedi's Daisy Ridley & Mark Hamill Talk Rey & Luke Skywalker with 'EW'

Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) and Rey (Daisy Ridley) are featured on Entertainment Weekly‘s Star Wars: The Last Jedi covers!

Here’s what the actors had to share about their characters meeting for the first time in the new movie:

Mark, on that scene: “When I first read it, my jaw dropped. What would make someone that alienated from his original convictions? That’s not something that you can just make up in an afternoon, and I really struggled with this thing.”

Daisy, on her reaction: “‘Oh my God, this other man that I lost within a couple days was somewhat of a father figure. Now he’s gone and instead I’m with this grumpy guy on an island who doesn’t want me here.’”

For more, visit EW.com.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.