Steve Harvey Mocks Leaked Email, Says 'I Can't Write'

Steve Harvey Mocks Leaked Email, Says 'I Can't Write'

Steve Harvey is addressing the scandal surrounding the leaked email he sent to his staff back in May.

The 60-year-old talk show host attended the NBCUniversal portion of the 2017 TCA Summer Press Tour to promote his new daytime talk show Steve on Thursday (August 3) at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif.

During the discussion, Steve joked about the leaked emails he sent to his staff back in May where he wrote that he did not want to be “ambushed” by his staff talking to him anymore.

“I learned two things from that email. One, I can’t write. And two, I should never write,” Steve said during the panel. “It wasn’t that big of a deal for me until I saw it on CNN. I’m a congenial guy.”

Steve went on to explain that the one of his former Chicago staffers leaked the email after he was not offered a job when Steve moved his new show to Los Angeles.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.