Robert Pattinson Says 'Good Time' Made Him a Better Actor

Robert Pattinson Says 'Good Time' Made Him a Better Actor

Robert Pattinson keeps his cool as he arrives back at his hotel on Wednesday night (August 9) in New York City.

The 31-year-old actor looked dapper in a navy suit as he returned back at his hotel after a busy day of promoting his new film Good Time.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Robert Pattinson

During the premiere of Good Time last night, Rob shared that the intense new film helped make him a become a “better actor.”

“I think I’m more confident now; this was a challenging role and I learned a lot about my abilities as an actor,” Rob said (via Variety). “Every single time I get to do another movie, I get a little more confident. You always want to grow in some way and challenge yourself. I feel like this one has helped me become a better actor.”

10+ pictures inside of Robert Pattinson out in NYC…

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.