Olivia Newton-John Gives An Update After Cancer Relapse: 'I'm Feeling Great'

Olivia Newton-John Gives An Update After Cancer Relapse: 'I'm Feeling Great'

Olivia Newton-John is letting fans know how she’s doing, three months after revealing her cancer had relapsed.

The 68-year-old actress and singer has been undergoing treatment for her second bout with breast cancer and plans to return to performing soon.

“I’d like to express my gratitude to all of you who sent such kind and loving messages of support over the past few months. Your prayers and well wishes have truly helped me, and continued to lift my spirits,” Olivia said.

She added, “I’m feeling great and so look forward to seeing you soon!”

Olivia also went on to detail the We Go Together campaign goals of The Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness and Research Centre.

Hear all that Olivia had to say in the video below…

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.