Miley Cyrus Reveals Her Favorite & Least Favorite Red Carpet Look Over the Years!

Miley Cyrus Reveals Her Favorite & Least Favorite Red Carpet Look Over the Years!

Miley Cyrus ices her tongue on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine’s September 2017 issue.

Here’s what the 24-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:

On the marriage advice she learned from her parents: “Nothing and no one stays the same. Grow, evolve, change with each other and celebrate your love’s journey!”

On her least favorite fashion looks: “Pretty much 2008-2013. The Grammys were rough and tough for me. Yoikes!”

On her favorite red carpet look: “2015 VMAs! Versace!”

On why she’d want Alicia Keys as her coach on The Voice: “She’s always made me feel super loves and special. I loved spending time in my big red chair next to my sis!”

For more from Miley, visit Cosmopolitan.com.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.