Lauren Conrad Debuts First Photo of Newborn Son Liam James

Lauren Conrad Debuts First Photo of Newborn Son Liam James

Lauren Conrad and her husband William Tell have just debuted the first photo of their newborn baby boy Liam James!

The little one was born earlier in the month on July 5.

“I always hoped I would have a boy,” Lauren told People. “Boys are so fun. I was a tomboy, and I always play best with boys. When we found out, I was so excited.”

“I’m crazy about Liam, but I never really got baby fever,” she continued. “We wanted to enjoy being married and to really be in the right space. We took our time, so it was something to look forward to.”

“I was looking at him the other day, and I was like, ‘I understand now why people keep having babies!’ ” she added. “We’ll probably have two. I think it’s best not to be outnumbered.”

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.