Jon Stewart Surprises Dave Chappelle Audience With Hilarious Rant About Trump

The former "Daily Show" host was livid over the president's response to Charlottesville.

Former Daily Show host Jon Stewart made a surprise appearance at a Dave Chappelle show at Radio City Music Hall Thursday evening, where he regaled the audience with his experiences involving President Donald Trump before the New York businessman was elected, reports Brooklyn Vegan.

According to New York Times writer Sopan Deb, who transcribed some of Stewart’s routine, the comedian once again referred to Trump by his Daily Show nickname “F*ckface Von Clownstick.”

“Here’s some clues that he’s not a great guy. He lives in a building with his name on it in giant letters and he has a plane on it, with his name in giant letters. Good people don’t ride like that.” Steward said. “You’re never like, ‘Hey, there’s the Mother Teresa Plane.’ Like, that’s [INAUDIBLE] shit right there.”

“I’ll admit, like, I have a particular beef with him. So, all this shit is new to people. They’re like ‘Donald Trump is a racist?’ Four years ago, I come into the office one morning and I walk in and somebody says to me, ‘Dude, did you see what Trump tweeted about you?’ And I was trying to be cool so I was like, ‘F*ck Yeah! So he tweeted, ‘If John Leibowitz is so above it all, why did he change his name?’ Basically, saying to people, ‘Just so you know, he’s a Jew.'”

“He comes at me with ‘His name is Liebovitz.’ So I have some issues with my father. Things worked out. I changed my name. We don’t have to go there?” Stewart quipped. “The point is – so I don’t know what to do. So I get on the Comedy Central Twitter and I tweet back, ‘Did you know Donald Trump’s real name is F*ckface Von Clownstick?’”

Deb included more from Stewart’s rant on his Twitter page, including, Stewart taking Trump to task for defending the neo-Nazis in Charlottesville by saying there were “two sides.”

“The presence of two sides?” Stewart exclaimed, “There are two sides, motherf*cker? Two sides?”

“I believe that they were called the Allied powers and the Axis powers,” he continued. “And we used to be with the Allied powers. This motherf*ker [Trump} signed a treaty that I don’t think any of us knew about.”

You can read the tweets below for your dose of Jon Stewart:

 

Related Stories

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.