Jason Momoa Gets Birthday Surprise by Wife Lisa Bonet & Their Kids on 'Aquaman' Set - See the Photo!

Jason Momoa Gets Birthday Surprise by Wife Lisa Bonet & Their Kids on 'Aquaman' Set - See the Photo!

Jason Momoa received the best birthday gift by the people who love him most!

The actor was joined by his wife Lisa Bonet and their two kids – Lola, 10 and Nakoa-Wolf, 8 – as he celebrated his 38th birthday on set of the upcoming Aquaman on Tuesday (August 1) in Queensland, Australia.

I have never been so surprised in my life. 38 is the greatest to date. I love u my loveee my babies my friends and OHANA to my cast and crew. Mahalo for caring. It was so beautiful. Mahalos to all the warriors It was an honor. #mindblown. #roots #connected #mytribe aloha j mahalo @jasinboland,” Jason captioned the below photo of his family and a group of Hawaiian warriors.

Aquaman
is set to hit theaters next year.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.