Halle Berry Recalls When She Almost Lost Nahla in a Store

Halle Berry Recalls When She Almost Lost Nahla in a Store

Halle Berry poses for photos while attending the Mamarazzi screening of her movie Kidnap on Thursday afternoon (August 3) in New York City.

The 50-year-old actress plays a mother whose child is kidnapped and she recently opened up about how she almost lost her own daughter Nahla in a store once.

“I was busy looking at a tag, Nahla was very little,” Halle told ET about her daughter, who is now nine. “She was there, I looked around, and she was not there. And you have that moment where I was like, ‘Shut the store! Shut the doors!’ I went right into nobody’s leaving this place until I find out where my daughter is. And it’s just what happens. It’s visceral.”

“Luckily, she was like a foot away from me under the turnstile,” she added. “But in that moment, she was gone.”

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.