Game of Thrones' Sophie Turner on Being Told to Lose Weight for Roles: 'It's So F--ked Up'

Game of Thrones' Sophie Turner on Being Told to Lose Weight for Roles: 'It's So F--ked Up'

Sophie Turner looks stunning on the first-ever digital cover of Porter‘s Fall 2017 issue.

Here’s what the 21-year-old Game of Thrones actress had to share with the mag:

On her hesitancy to adapt to her fame: “It was so gradual that I still treated my life and my social media like I wasn’t in the public eye. I was a 15-year-old girl writing rash political stuff that would get a negative reaction and my team would tell me to take it down. Now I am learning to keep my mouth shut.”

On being told to lose weight: “There are often times when I have done jobs and they’ve told me that I have to lose weight, even when it has nothing to do with the character. It is so f–ked up.”

On eventually saying goodbye to Game of Thrones: “It’s like losing my safety net. I’m so sad to leave Sansa, but I’m also excited for a new chapter in my career. It feels like I’m shedding a skin and there is a certain weightlessness to that.”

For more from Sophie, pick up the latest issue of Porter on newsstands Friday (August 4), or check out the digital copy on iTunes.

FYI: Sophie is wearing Louis Vuitton. She is also pictured below alongside Louis Vuitton‘s Artistic Director of Women’s Collections Nicolas Ghesquière.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.