Carrie Coon Doesn't Think She Will Win Emmy for 'Fargo' Role!

Carrie Coon Doesn't Think She Will Win Emmy for 'Fargo' Role!

Carrie Coon made her very first appearance on Late Night with Seth Meyers on Thursday (August 17) and talked all about being nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie for Fargo at this year’s Emmys!

“Oh my gosh, I hope,” the 36-year-old actress expressed about the possibility of winning, before admitting “I don’t think so.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Carrie Con

Carrie then discussed why she hasn’t elaborated on her thoughts on the ambiguous endings of both The Leftovers and Fargo.

“Who cares what I think? And I say that because what’s important is not the experience that I have, it’s the experience that you have,” Carrie told the audience. “I wouldn’t want to rob anybody of that moment of sitting with what happens on those shows and thinking about for themselves what they believe. What it does is that it reveals more about you than it does about me.”


LeBron James Used to Hang Out When Carrie Coon Worked at Best Buy

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.