“You Will Not Marry Someone Else’ Husband” Toyin Adegbola Prays For Daughter On Her Birthday

Actress and mother of two, Toyin Adegbola aka Asewo to re Mecca, is always a delight to watch and read.
Recently, her daughter, Adeola, who is based abroad and works as a nurse celebrated her birthday and as expected, the excited mum took to social media to celebrate her pretty daughter.

Toyin who was married to a journalist (now late) has not remarried since his death and she single-handedly raised two children who schooled abroad and now living there.

While praying for her daughter in her post, she wrote among other things in Yoruba language, that the children will not die prematurely and what their late dad did not live to achieve, these children would achieve and exceed the limits. Then, she prayed that her daughter would not marry someone else’s husband.

Toyin Adegbola and Daughter Adeola

Here is Toyin’s post: 
“I’m a blessed mom to have and keep you in my arms from birth till date. You have made each day of my life a memory to cherish, you have made me a proud mom every time I see how far you have gone. I may not be there to celebrate this special day with you but you’re in my thoughts and prayers always. Raising you has been one of the best gift life has offered me. May you have a royal time full of love and lots of laughter. May the joy you spread with your beautiful heart become a magnet for all good tidings in the days to come. May you live long in good health and more wealth. Happy birthday my beautiful daughter Adeola Janet Adegbola. My own first lady. Some people call her Oyinbo pepe, some call her my twin sister, some call her my mum. Congrats Adunni Omo Elerin Omo oje npetu Omo elewe ladogba. Iku Oni payin momi lowo Ooo, Gbogbo Nkan ti baba yin O duro se laye lemma se Ooo. Onigbe egun elegun. Kindly join me in wishing Sisi nurse happy birthday!!!!!!!
” (sic)

Source: Gistsville
“You Will Not Marry Someone Else’ Husband” Toyin Adegbola Prays For Daughter On Her Birthday

The post “You Will Not Marry Someone Else’ Husband” Toyin Adegbola Prays For Daughter On Her Birthday appeared first on Naijadailyfeed.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.