Strictly Come Dancing’s Aliona Vilani announces birth of daughter with hubby Vincent

Former Strictly Come Dancing star Aliona Vilani has revealed she’s given birth to her baby girl with hubby Vincent Kavanagh.

The dancer showed off her beautiful daughter, Bella, in a photoshoot for Hello! magazine.

The couple, who married in 2014, welcomed their first child together on June 10 and have now given fans a look at the adorable newborn.

The couple tied the knot in 2014 (Credit: Twitter)

Read more: Emmerdale SPOILER: Chrissie KILLS Lawrence?

In one pic from the shoot Aliona, 33, can be seen caressing the tot’s face as she gazes at her little girl.

Speaking to the publication about welcoming their first child Aliona, who has won the BBC show twice, said: “I feel so lucky.

“We genuinely feel so blessed and happy. We got lucky. She’s very chilled. Vincent is, too – as am I when I’m not working.

“They say a baby is often more calm if the parents are, too.”

The ballroom beauty and Irish businessman Vincent announced that they were expecting their first tot back in November.

Alongside a sweet snap of Vincent kissing her growing bump Aliona told her 214K Twitter followers: “Just want to share our amazing news! Vin & I are pregnant and we are sooo excited to have our little miracle!!!”

The Russian-Kazakh dancer left Strictly back in 2015 after winning the series with dance partner The Wanted singer Jay McGuiness.

Aliona also won the title in 2011 with McFly’s Harry Judd.

But the star, who first joined the series in 2009, didn’t return to the show and revealed that she was ready to focus on her family life and becoming a mum.

Aliona revealed that shortly after leaving she was “missing” the show already.

She tweeted: “I’m missing it already. When I decided to leave after the final I cried my eyes out. It was very upsetting for me. It was a really hard decision.”

Following her departure from Strictly Aliona and Vincent moved from London to Florida just three months before Bella was born.

“We had not just a nursery to set up but a whole house.

“Our plan was to move first, then start a family, but it happened so quickly as within two months of trying I was pregnant.

Aliona has won Strictly Come Dancing twice (Credit: BBC)

Read more: Millie Mackintosh confirms engagement to Hugo Taylor

“It has been life-changing for us on so many levels,” she said.

Aliona told the mag that after welcoming their new arrival they only told their close friends including her previous show partner Jay and her former Strictly contestant Anita Dobson and her husband Brian May.

She said: “They are such close friends of ours, we have sent pictures.

“No one else really knows yet, apart from Jay.

“A couple of weeks after Bella was born Jay messaged me asking if the ‘little one’ had arrived, so we sent him a couple of pictures.”

Gushing about her hubby Aliona added: “Vincent is a lot of fun and adores me. He is the sweetest man I have ever met. He is my soulmate.

“You never know when you’re going to meet someone who is so right for you. My parents keep saying they couldn’t have imagined I would meet someone who is so similar to me.”

Aww, super happy for them both!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.