Soldier steals his friend’s car, a day after being dismissed from the Nigerian Army for robbery


.

.

The Oyo State Police Command has arrested Obadiah Ayuba, a dismissed soldier, for stealing his friend’s car in Ibadan. Ayuba was dismissed by the Nigerian Army after a series of unprofessional actions, including robbery and absconding from duty. 

.

.

The Oyo State Commissioner of Police, Abiodun Odude, said Ayuba fled with the car and was arrested five days after. He committed the crime a day after he was dismissed from the Nigerian Army.

.

.

Ayuba said he had gone to a night club in Ibadan with his friend, Abubakar, on June 15, 2017 and that after he (Abubakar) told him to drop a female friend, he decided to abscond with the car. 

.

.

Ayuba said, “We went to a night club and left around 3am. He said he wanted to see his mechanic, who was repairing a vehicle for him. We headed to my friend’s mechanic workshop and decided to sleep in the car until morning. 

.

.

He later left me and a female friend of his in the car while he went to see the mechanic. When the lady was complaining, I called him and explained to him that she wanted to go home.

.

.

He told me to help drop her at home and I did so. That was how I absconded with the car. I used it as taxi to earn some money. When I was arrested, some passengers were in the car. I served at the 81 Batallion, Mokola, Ibadan before I was dismissed on June 14, 2017 after a court martial.”

The post Soldier steals his friend’s car, a day after being dismissed from the Nigerian Army for robbery appeared first on Welcome To InstaBlog9ja.

Go to Source

The post Soldier steals his friend’s car, a day after being dismissed from the Nigerian Army for robbery appeared first on Naijadailyfeed.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.