James McAvoy Says He Hates His Shaved Head!

James McAvoy Says He Hates His Shaved Head!

James McAvoy isn’t loving his current ‘do!

The 38-year-old Atomic Blonde actor recently shaved his head to reprise his role as Professor X in the new X-Men film Dark Phoenix and he’s not loving it.

“I used to like the fact that it afforded me a certain amount of anonymity but it no longer does that. Since I did two movies that everybody saw where I had a bald head, now it’s like a f**king beacon,” he told People.

He added, “But what do I like about it? Not a lot at the moment. I like when it’s been about five or seven days going in, then it’s cool but when it’s properly skinhead I look a bit weird. I do like the fact that I don’t have to do anything in the morning.”

We think James looks great no matter what his hair looks like!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.