“I Can’t Lie I’m So Happy My Dad Just Became A Senator” – Davido’s Cousin B-red

Image result for B-red and Ademola Adeleke

Following the victory of his dad, Dr Ademola Adeleke, in Osun West Senatorial district bye-election held last weekend, HKN artiste, B-Red has taken to Twitter to gush about how his dad becoming a senator makes him feel.

According to B-Red, he is very proud of his dad who scaled through even with the opposition he got.

B-Red

B-Red

 

 

The post “I Can’t Lie I’m So Happy My Dad Just Became A Senator” – Davido’s Cousin B-red appeared first on Liveofofo.

Source: Liveofofo
“I Can’t Lie I’m So Happy My Dad Just Became A Senator” – Davido’s Cousin B-red

The post “I Can’t Lie I’m So Happy My Dad Just Became A Senator” – Davido’s Cousin B-red appeared first on Naijadailyfeed.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.