Funnybone apologizes to Daddy Showkey for calling him a Mosquito

Nigerian comedian Funnybone, who called Daddy Showkey a Mosquito during his ‘Untamed show’ held few weeks back while trying to make a joke out of Davido-Wizkid’s beef, has taken to social media to apologize to the veteran singer who didn’t get the joke.

Daddy Showkey who shared the video on his Instagram page wrote;

“Somebody just sent this to me now, Pls let me know if this is a Joke or insult, tell him to get Ready”

Funnybone who saw the call-out, wrote;

“I sincerely apologise Sir and i meant no disrespect. it’s a joke and no harm or disrespect intended.I respect you alot and iam a witness to your immense contribution to growth and stability of the music industry in Nigeria. please accept my sincere apology.
My Daddy no vex abeg.. forgive your pikin [email protected]”

Here’s the video;

Source: 9jarocks
Funnybone apologizes to Daddy Showkey for calling him a Mosquito

The post Funnybone apologizes to Daddy Showkey for calling him a Mosquito appeared first on Naijadailyfeed.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.