Ed Sheeran forced to quit Twitter after a torrent of vile abuse from trolls


.

.

Pop superstar Ed Sheeran has revealed he’s quitting Twitter after too many mean comments. He told The Sun: “I’ve actually come off Twitter completely. I can’t read it. “I go on it and there’s nothing but people saying mean things. 

.

.

Twitter’s a platform for that. One comment ruins your day. But that’s why I’ve come off it. The head-f… for me has been trying to work out why people dislike me so much,” Sheeran told The Sun. 

The post Ed Sheeran forced to quit Twitter after a torrent of vile abuse from trolls appeared first on Welcome To InstaBlog9ja.

Go to Source

The post Ed Sheeran forced to quit Twitter after a torrent of vile abuse from trolls appeared first on Naijadailyfeed.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.