Bachelorette's Dean Unglert Confronts Rachel Lindsay About Claiming She Was Falling In Love with Him

Bachelorette's Dean Unglert Confronts Rachel Lindsay About Claiming She Was Falling In Love with Him

The Bachelorette: Men Tell All special is airing tonight, and fans are anxiously anticipating Rachel Lindsay‘s conversation with Dean Unglert, a fan favorite she sent home after the home visits episode.

“It wasn’t your family,” the 32-year-old Dallas-based lawyer told Dean during the special. “It was just what I was going through personally, and based on that were the reasons decided to send Dean home.”

“I’m kind of still at a loss for words right now,” Dean responded. “I’m still confused about why you told me why you were falling in love with me and then I got the boot four days later.”

“I meant it. It’s just that you had so many emotions that were new to you, and I feel like some of your feelings of love were wrapped up in that. I don’t think I was taken over by emotions. In the moment, I did love you,” she continued.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.